Top 5 Detangling Conditioners

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year! I hope everybody had a great Christmas Break. My hair was pretty much the whole Christmas break in a Flexi Rod and Curlformer style but now it is time for wash day again! The most dreadful thing about wash day is detangling my hair. So I have listed five great rinse out conditioners that will have your hair detangled very fast!

1. TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner

0002240062449_500X500

This is a silicone free conditioner that is creamy and gives a lot of slip. This is not only a great detangler but it makes curly hair so soft, that it also works great as a leave in conditioner.

What it says on the bottle
The TRESemmé Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner system, with natural aloe vera extract and avocado oil, moisturizes your hair to help protect from damage and breakage. Discover 10x stronger hair after just one use. Safe for color treated hair.

2. Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner for dry and damaged hair

0193827_l

A very pleasant smelling conditioner that provides great slip, a little less than the TRESemmé but still leaves your hair very soft and manageable.

What it says on the bottle
Bad hair days will be a dark, distant memory, and not answering the door because you haven’t done your hair will be a thing of the past.

3. Yes to Carrots Pampering Conditioner for normal to dry hair

Y2CCOND_large

A thin, lightweight conditioner that provides a lot of slip and can be very well used as a leave in conditioner as well. The pampering conditioner has carrot oil and aloe vera to condition and moisturise your hair with 97% natural ingredients/

What is says on the bottle
Yes to carrots naturally derived formulations blend nourishing veggie extracts with other ingredients, to help soften, hydrate and moisture beautiful skin. Formulated without Parebens, Petroleum and Sulfates.

4. Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner

macadamia-oil-conditioner

Organix beauty has a lot of rinse out conditioners with great ingredients. One of them being their Macadamia Oil Conditioner. A conditioner that not only smells great but gives a lot of slip, leaving your hair soft.

What it says on the bottle
Quench the driest, most brittle hair with some of nature’s best moisturizers. Macadamia oil and bamboo extract meet sugar cane extract for super silky results.

5. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner for dry/damaged hair

pp_hh_c

The smell of this conditioner is amazing! You will need more than a dimesize amount and it gives a little less slip than the rest of the conditioners but the results are amazing. Very soft, manageable hair, and it works great as a leave in conditioner.

What is says on the bottle
why not give your dry hair a drink? I say you can never get too much of a good thing. so say “hello” to a deep dousing of lush hydration with my rich formula.

With one of these conditioners your wash day will be quicker than you think!

xcaressa2

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Top 5 Detangling Conditioners

1. talktresses says:

I think I’ve tried every conditioner you listed except for the Organix (I don’t really care for the brand). The Herbal Essences & Aussie Moist were my favs for a while, but I use CinagrOrganic and Shea Moisture conditioners too because they have wonderful slip.

Thanks for posting!

Victoria Sallie
    @TalkTresses

• curlsnlashes says:

I have never tried any of the conditioners of Shea Moisture. I absolutely love their coconut and hisbiscus line but their deep conditioners really don’t do anything for my hair, so I was very skeptical in buying more products but thanks for sharing, I will reconsider to try their conditioners 😀

X